Monday, July 26, 2004

The N-Gage QD

Yup, I found the 3rd Nokia that I liked, first it was the 6120, then the 6600, now this. Why do I like the phone? Well, it's the look, I like the color combination then there's the price, IT'S CHEAP! Considering it looks better than the N36xx series. Others that know me would ask, GAN! You're buying that phone for what reasons again?! Well, I'm looking for a phone that I'll be buying next, not that I'm ditching my SE K700i, it's just that, I like to get another one. The price is tempting, that and the fact that I could play games on it (though still expensive)!



It's dual band only. It only has 4068 colors. It doesn't have an MP3 player of radio (so what is Real Player doing?), games are expensive, it can only use MMC cards (so?!), no camera, no USB port (so what?! It's got Bluetooth). But it still looks good! It's still cheap compared to phones in it's class (who said it can only be used as a gaming platform?), it's got Bluetooth (although the connection is yet to be determined), it's got iR (who uses iR these days? Oh, the Nokia people hehehehe) and did I say it's CHEAP!

Now it's either that of the K500, we'll see.

No comments: