Tuesday, February 08, 2005

No Outlook Express Hotmail

A strange thing happened today. After installing Windows SP2 on my sister's VAIO, I configured her Outlook Express to download her Hotmail messages so she could read and reply off-line. Then all of a sudden, a note appeared telling me that Hotmail is NOT anymore "accessible" thru Outlook or Outlook Express, and to continue with the "old" feature, a subscription is needed already. The other funny thing about it is that, the error message brought me to a Windows website which was dated November 2004. And the site did not offer any solution to my problem except for the subscription thing. This confused me very much because I have configured the Outlook Express in my Desktop and a few hours ago, it still was checking for mails from my Hotmail account.

No comments: