Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I saw The SEGWAY...in RECTO!



I was on my way to the bank lunchtime today to check on my payroll account, and as I was walking out the university gate, I saw a familiar thing, looking at it closely, I was really dumb-struck to realize that it was a SEGWAY. You know, that "revolutionizing" thing. That thing that looks like a platform with wheels and moves mimicking the human movement and balance. Anyways, what really was unbelievable for me was seeing it here in the Philippines, much more in RECTO. They were being used by non other than promotion people from Unilever Philippines distributing Cream Silk sachets samples. There were 4 of these amazing things being used only for promotional gimik. Man, UNILEVER sure has the bucks to spare for these things huh?!

No comments: