Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Sony Ericsson K600i -- Uber SEXy

I've got a NEW TOY! After my SE K700i showed signs of impending retirement, I decided to scout for a potential replacement. I was thinking of the O2 Xphone, the very SEXy Motorola RAZR V3, the very capable SE K750i and then the SE K600i. As I've posted before, it was really a dilemma on what phone to get. Then last week, when I can't sleep and my SE K700i kept on trying my patience, I decided to do a last minute round check on the available phones on the market. Still the RAZR, the Xphone, the K600i and the K750 was in mind, but I added the SE Z520i. But when the time came, I decided to go with the 3G phone, the very slim and very capable and of course the ver elegant, SE K600i. Up 'til now, I can't stop staring at it and touching it, oooooh that feels good hehehehe.

Anyways, although it's features are somewhat desiring when compared with the K750, I decided to take the K600i because of it 's looks and because I am assuming that the local networks will be beta testing their 3G servers very soon as Globe started with a teaser in one of the big malls a couple of weeks ago. Investing on a 3G handset is a wise idea since this is where everybody is heading.

I am used to the SE UI and I might say, it's very easy. My only gripe is the keypad. It's so flushed into the body that I have trouble pressing them. But then again, it's the price I have to pay for such a wonderful and uber sexy phone.

No comments: