Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Globe WIZ


For the very first time since I susbscribed to Globe's World Pass, I am able to use my World Pass account in a Hotspot, specifically here in COFFEE BEAN & TEA LEAF at the CONVERGYS BLDG. in the Republic of Makati. You might ask what the hell is the big fuss about it, a lot of people are doing it anyway. Yeah I know, that's why I'm making a big deal from it, because this is the first time that I will be able to use a service that I have been paying for almost a year now. Before, perhaps 5 months back, I tried to use it at the Starbucks in the ABS-CBN compund in Quezon City, but I keep on getting the denied access prompt. When I called the technical hotline then, they told me that they can find nothing wrong with my settings, and perhaps I could try it again, and here I am, after soooo many months, trying it again. Good don't you think?

No comments: