Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Streaming iTunes music around the house

I am currently listening on my Apple iBook here in my room to songs in my desktop PC which is in the basement. My room is on the 2nd floor. Thanks to the power of wireless technology, I don't have to store music files in my trusty notebook, and instead, when I feel like it, just access the music files in my desktop thru iTunes. The experience is flawless, and it's just like the files are in my notebook pc, and with this technology, I could go around the house and still access the files. In fact, if my wife decides to listen to other songs in my music folder on another notebook pc (VAIO in this case), all she has to do is open up iTunes in the VAIO notebook and access the same files and play different songs from what I'm currently listening to. Pretty neat if you ask me.

No comments: