Saturday, June 24, 2006

SkypeOut for FREE and IT WORKS!!!

SkypeYesterday I got an email from SKYPE telling me that they're giving me one (1) hour of free calls to ordinary phones using SKYPE. At first I was hesitant, knowing that their FREE calls are only for US to US calls, but then I thought that this is only for one hour so maybe it's true. I decided to try it this morning, I dialed my friend's number in Australia, and lo and behold, it rang. Then I hang up, decided to call my own cellular number and again, it rang. I dialed my friend's number in Singapore and when he answered I jumped to jubilation! Imagine, an hour of international calls to ordinary phone,  I don't need to wait for my friends or relatives to get online, all I have to do is, open up SKYPE and dial, it's as simple as that.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: