Friday, August 18, 2006

Windows Live Writer (Beta) bug #1

Ok, since Blogger doesn't have their own stand-alone Blogger Writer other than thru email or thru their web interface, I'm using Windows Live Writer (Beta) instead. As I've said the other day, it works, well, for simple text that is. You see, this Windows Live Writer (Beta) is marketed as a WYSWYG editor, meaning, "what you see is what you get", thus if I understand it right, I can write text and add pictures at the same time, then just click on the publish button and that's about it. But I guess I expected too much, you see this is still in Beta and the first bug that I encountered is, well, I can't publish if my blog has pictures inserted in it. I guess, if I need to add pictures, well, again, I have to open my web browser and go to Blogger's page and add the picture from there. Hohum!!!!

No comments: