Monday, November 06, 2006

Firefox 2.0 Spell Checker

Ever since Firefox has been launched, it has become my primary browser of choice. Before, not because of anything else, but simply because of it's very neat feature, the tabbed browsing. This keeps my desktop neat and uncluttered. Now, it's on version 2.0 and still retains (of course) it's tabbed browsing feature, but this time, it has added a feature that has caught my attention, Spell Checker. Before, I only see this feature on Word processors such as MS Word and OpenOffice, but now, with the advent of online office suites and blogs, spell checker within a browser has become a very useful tool. Although this feature may have been present in some other application that I have been using for a while, with Firefox's spell checker, I don't have to dig into the menus to find it. It's just there and it works. One good reason to download Firefox 2.0. Enjoy!

No comments: