Friday, February 23, 2007

Globe Handyphone's "Loyalty" Program?

Recently, Globe (Handyphone) launched a silent "Loyalty" "Rewards" Program as a form of retention for their customers. This is not an announced promo and a subscriber has to call Globe's Customer Hotline and "inquire" for the said program. So, being a long-time Globe subscriber, I called their hotline, but to my dismay, I was told that since I did not get any call from their "Retention Team" then most likely that I did not "qualify" for the "criteria" set for the promo.

I wonder what "criteria" Globe is talking about and it looks like they don't give a shit if subscribers will leave them and shift carriers. In fact, SMART offers loyalty rewards to their subscribers on a yearly basis, and the rewards seems to be as what it is, rewards. The phones that SMART is giving away are will really be appreciated by their subscribers. Let me think hmmmm I guess will prepare changing numbers.

No comments: