Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Blogging with Flock doesn't work!

Flock is a web browser from the innards of Mozilla that has some social networking thingies working inside it's gut. One of the features being boasted by Flock is the easy blogging of sites. No more cut and paste and memorizing those kilometer long URL's. I used Flock before, but that was before Google migrated my account to the "new" Blogger engine, now blogging with Flock simply does not work. When I set up my account, it just stays at the "just double checking if your account is set up correctly" uhm hellooooo, I'm blogging right now, so I guess it's working?

It's unfortunate that it doesn't work anymore, it's been really very easy and simple to blog thru Flock, but now I guess I have to go back to the old, blogger website or email blogger for my blogs.

No comments: