Friday, June 15, 2007

There goes my Digital Camera


I love my digital camera, it's a SONY Cybershot that pumps out 5.1 megapixel images. It has been with me for I think more than 4 years. I also love my mobile phones, I'm a SonyEricsson fan and has a handful of mobile phones in the closet, still functional and still in prestine conditions. When the Cybershot phones came out, I refused to be pulled into the foray, for I have not seen a perfect convergent device, that is perhaps until now.
SonyEricsson released a set of new mobiles and one of them is the K850i, it's the latest iteration of their Cybershot phones, what's good about it is, well, it's got a 5MP camera at the back. Damn! I was eyeing the P1 for my next phone, but this thing is irresistable. It's got a Xenon flash to boot, not those LED faux-flash on other phones, this one really works.
Well, I'll be checking out the other sites to check for early reviews, and perhaps, I will be one of those who can get my hands on the first versions of the phone in the country. Well, I did it with the K700 and the K610 so why not with the K850i.

No comments: