Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Newspaper Fingerprints

I like reading the news. It keeps me updated with current events. Every morning, while having milk and before breakfast and doing anything at all, I fire up my computer and read all the local Net versions of the major broadsheets. It's the same reason why I don't subscribe to newspapers anymore. What for? I'm getting the same news articles and the added bonus of the Breaking news from the monthly bill that I get from my ISP. But whenever I have the chance, even though I already know 80% of the contents, I still read the physical broadsheets. My reason is simple, there are stuff on the physical newspaper that is not on the digital version, and those are the ads! Hahahaha I know, shallow reason, but still it's a reason.

Now, I get all too fussed up whenever I get to read these newspapers then use my notebook afterwards, I get fingerprints all over the thing. You see, I have an iBook, and it comes only in white.

No comments: