Saturday, May 03, 2008

The Centro files: Text input

It's a day after I got my new Centro, and it's a day of satisfaction and some surprises. I've never owned a Treo but I've had lots of experiences with a Palm OS device. There are differences of course on the thumb board layout from my previous M600i, but it's something to learn than to complain about. What surprised me was, I can't enter text using the touchscreen (or I think I can't, because I still haven't figured out how to), all text input (for the meantime) is through the thumb board.

Setting up the email was fairly easy (easier than the M600), so I think on this part, I've made a better decision on getting it than the P1i. But, I still have to get used to the smaller screen as compared to my Zire 72.

So far, I'm amazed at this phone, this is going to be a, exciting daily experience (hopefully not an expensive one).

No comments: