Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Microsoft Outlook

I am not a fan of Microsoft Outlook, but lately, I found myself using it more often. In fact for the past months, it has been my primary PIM application.

The frequency of using it increased when Google Calendar released a sync program that will let Outlook synchronize with Google Calendar. That was a great relief for me as it will shorten the process of putting my calendar entries into my mobile phone (Google Calendar is my primary calendar). And now that I have a new phone, a Palm Centro, instead of me synchronizing my PIM data on Palm Desktop, I am synchronizing with Microsoft Outlook. MS Outlook has become the center of my synchronization for my devices.

1 comment:

Tom Herry said...

Outlook plug-in that saves you time finding email conversations, contacts and attachments.

After a quick install, you'll see the new Xobni toolbar appear in Outlook - and suddenly information will become much easier to find. When a new email arrives, the sender's full communication history appears in the Xobni sidebar, including past conversations, attachments and contact details. Xobni also includes a blazing fast email search tool.
Xobni is the Outlook plug-in that helps you organize your flooded inbox.

Xboni is next generation of social networking. with Outlook I want to share my experience about Computer Help