Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Car Stereo and Speakers

Today I had the car's window tints changed into a more darker ones. And, perhaps out of impulse, I replaced my old car speakers (who were 8 years old and dying anyways) with new ones (Infinity and JBL). Though still perfectly working (except for the busted backlight), I also replaced my car audio headunit with an Alpine Headunit that is iPod compatible.

Now, with the new car stereo, I just plug my iPod Nano into the cable hidden in the glove compartment and control everything from the headunit.

Funny thing was, I can't seem to use the search function by folders (i.e. Playlist, Artists, Songs, etc.) during my first try (of course, I don't want to under-utilize the thing by not using the features), but was able to figure out how the thing works (the manual helped a bit, but honestly, the information was a bit on the limited side). And the best thing about it is, I'm very much impressed.

No comments: