Thursday, August 14, 2008

PLDT Landline Plus Prepaid SIM

There's a problem in marketing when a product is launched but the availability is scarce. That's what happened with the PLDT Landline Plus Prepaid SIM. Even their business centers doesn't carry them.

It was just a few days after they've launched this product when I went to the Welcome Rotonda PLDT Business Office, I told that they have it but doesn't have any stocks (what a way to put it right?), anyways, I tried looking for the SIM at "dealers" but this elusive SIM is not to be found.

Today, I went to the Pasay City Business Office to check if they have the SIM, but lo and behold, I was told that they don't have it anymore and that they're not selling it in their office (even when there's this big tarpauling advertising the product), that I should check out the dealers. YEAH RIGHT, looks like this very promising product was outed very early to provide confusion and congestion on the network, since it's really a GSM SIM with some limitations to it.

No comments: