Saturday, October 04, 2008

Globe Visibility: Globe should be paying me for marketing

I have an Indonesian co-resident. He's been asking me what's the best way to connect to the internet. He's the same guy who I was able to convince to get a Bayan Wireless Landline Prepaid. That was supposed to be a one stop shop for him. Unfortunately, he can't seem to connect to the interweb, then we found out that at the 14th floor where he lives (this is from the Bayantel CSR), there is some problem connecting data and IDD (weird), yes, super weird because, he can receive and make local calls at that level.

Anyways, I told him about Globe's Visibility Prepaid unit, but he was more convinced with the SmartBro prepaid because according to him, it's cheaper at P10/hr, which, of course I disagreed! I told him the charges are the same at P20/hr, the only difference is the speed and the way they're charging it.

Well, to make things short, I brought my Huawei E160 and showed him how to make it work in his laptop, and told him he could borrow it and test it in their place. I'll be waiting for his reaction tomorrow.

No comments: