Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Globe Disconnection

I am not a very good subscriber, cause there are times that I don't pay my dues in time.

Anyways, Globe has been reminding me thru SMS to pay my outstanding dues or suffer disconnection. Well, that was today, suddenly the EDGE indicator on my BlackBerry suddenly became small letters (which indicate that my BIS subscription is either down, or in my case, was disconnected). So I tried to call my SUN number and undoubtedly, a voice prompt was at the other line telling me that all outgoing voice and data has been suspended until I pay my overdue bill. But I can still receive SMS and calls.

Now, this prompted me to go to the bank and pay what ever overdue payment i have. Then I called Globe, to which I waited for around 30 minutes before I was able to talk to someone at the other end. And, it took us another 10 mins before he was able to get my payment details.

I know it was my fault why my line was disconnected, but Globe has been very consistent with their hotlines....one has to wait (I mean really wait) for a long time before their concerns are acted on.

No comments: