Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Globe's DSL is Down

This is the 2nd time this month that my DSL connection from Globe Telecoms has been down. The 1st time was a week ago, it was down the whole night then, called their Customer service hotline but I didn't get any answer from them, they said that they don't see any problem on their side.

Tonight though is different, Globe sent out a tweet about a network disruption caused by, according to them, the recent storm. A cable that connects visayas from mindanao was cut. Though a press statement this afternoon said that they expect resumption of services within the day.

Now I wonder when I wake up tomorrow my DSL connection is back.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

2 comments:

CX said...

Hi. Wondering what are you're in 'cause I also have Globe DSL and it has been down since yesterday afternoon. Still not back on til now. :/

luell said...

The Globe DSL is down until now. :(