Saturday, December 17, 2011

Signal Testing of Wi-Tribe...update

So far so good, last night tried it in Greenbelt Makati, I was satisfied, today in clinic 1, I'm getting very strong signal on the device!

From the time I got the Wi-tribe 4G Pocket Router, I immediately tested it's signal...from Shanri-la EDSA to the stretch of EDSA, to Macapagal Blvd, Coastal Rd., Aguinaldo Highway and the house.

That night, I went here to clinic 1 and was suprised to get strong Wi-max signal considering this is officially not part of the covered area. But I wasn't able to try it indoors that night. Today, I didn't get any signal in the reception, but when I went up to the 2nd floor, I got a very good signal strength.

I'm left with clinic 2 later to test the signal.

sent using Gmail on a Motorola Xoom

No comments: