Monday, July 12, 2004

ENJOYING MY K700i

I must admit, I'm enjoying my new phone. Although I can't say that I did not enjoy my T610, but this time, the multimedia capabilities of the K700i exceeds that of the T610 except for one thing, the Polytones. In this area, I have yet to see a phone that will beat the T610's abilities to output a sound and all it's details can be heard. But other than that, I'm NOT at all disappointed that I got the K700i as an upgrade phone. The pictures are now clearer, which gives me the confort of not worrying that I was not able to bring my Digital Camera with me when something worthwhile comes out. Since I never leave home without my phone (who does?) I can always pop it out of my pocket and there goes that "Kodak" moment. True, before, I told myself that a camera on a phone is not that important, it's just an add-on. Now I see and appreciate it't importance.

No comments: