Monday, July 12, 2004

GOODBYE My T610

Today I finally said goodbye to my T610. I'm not that person who sells something to get a new one (there goes the saying...UPGRADE). But this time, for practicality and financial reasons, I really have to go to a trusted phone. What makes it hard to let go is that, I really took care of that phone, being carefull everytime just to make sure that it will not get scratched from every surface that I will bump into. Besides, even though my new phone (SE K700i) gets all praises from me (except for the tone output), the T610 has the looks one will always respect. It's got that "high-up-there" look, where just by merely looking at it, one would say..."now that's a phone I would love to have!" But then again, everybody has to move one, and for my T610, it's to another owner and for me...Hello K700i!

No comments: