Sunday, July 24, 2005

I'm sure glad I'm using a SonyEricsson!


I sure am glad that I'm using a Sony Ericsson phone, although almost everything about it is better than Nokia and other mobile phones out there, but also because it's not using Symbian. I'm not against Symbian as well, in fact, I like Symbian very much because of it's versatility, but then again, it stops there.

A week ago, while I was in class, I forgot to turn the Bluetooth radio of my phone, an SE K700i. Then all of a sudden, I kept on getting a file sent from a BT device. Curious as I am, I keep on accepting the damn file but to no avail. Nothing was accepted nor recieved. When I asked around, I found out that one of my student's phone is infected with the CommWarrior mobile phone virus. Whew! What a relief!

No comments: