Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sony Ericsson BT PC remote Control (HID)

I consider this generation pretty much hi-tech. These kids grew up without knowing that before one has to go up to the TV and change the channel with a clicking knob. What they grew up with is the ever powerful remote control. Most of them has not seen those red payphones and those black, heavy, rotating analog home landline phones.

But, this week, I started using my cellphone, a Sony Ericsson K700i, to control my Powerpoint Presentations. Everyone of them was awe-struck at the marvel of the thought. They were used to professors, staying beside their notebook computers and pressing either the spacebar or the arrow buttons to move to the next slide and vice versa.

With the current technology, and it's free if I may add, I can move around and still change the slides at will, without asking any of my students...."next slide please!"

No comments: