Monday, October 24, 2005

The SAMSUNG ML-1610 Laser Printer


I recently "acquired" a SAMSUNG ML-1610 Laser Printer. What's funny about this printer is that, it's being sold very cheap in the market. Heck, it's cheaper than most of the other ink jet printers out there. It is a monochrome printer made with home users in mind. Has a USB interface only and can only hold 150 sheets of paper on it's tray. Due to simplicity it has only one multi-function button. I don't care if it only has 2MB of internal memory, this is not a big deal to me since I will not be printing graphics extensive documents with it. At the moment I now own 3 printers of different generations and types. This is my 3rd printer and I really like, I still haven't seen much of it's potential but then again, it's less than a week since I got it.

No comments: