Friday, September 15, 2006

FREE WiFi at Figaro Legaspi Village

I've taken a rest from my usual "lunch" at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and had it instead at Figaro Legaspi Village Makati. It's supposed to be a WIZ Hotspot but today I cannot seem to get any signal from the shop's WIZ routers. But lo and behold, I was able to get a "faint" wireless signal from another router (although I'm not sure if it's the same router that Figaro uses, but I find this unusual since the signal is very weak) this is perhaps coming from one of the condos in the area. Anyways, as always, I tried connecting using that router and I'm CONNECTED. The speed is enough to let time pass as I wait for my next class. Faster than dial up but definitely not blazing fast. The only downside is, I can't move to the more comfortable couches for fear of loosing the coveted signal.

No comments: