Sunday, December 03, 2006

I hate my new MODEM/ROUTER

Lat week, I had upgraded my DSL plan to something like, 2Mbps. Globelines changed the Alcatel Speedtouch 511e to a PROLINK H9300G, a wireless modem/router. I guess the change is because they are now into ADSL2+. Although I don't have anything against the router/modem, it hasn't failed me yet since it was installed. The only thing that I hate about it is it's looks. Though plastic is plastic, and most routers have plastic casings, the one that PROLINK uses is the cheap looking one. I don't know, for me, the router looks like it's un-reliable (again, I'm just ranting because I don't like how it looks). What it replaced (unofficially) is a Speedtouch 580i, a wireless modem/router as well but the type of plastic used was more on the firm and stable side. I just don't like how the PROLINK looks, IT LOOKS CHEAP!!!!

No comments: