Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yahoo! Mail on my Palm Centro

The other day, my wife asked me why some of her emails can be found in her Palm Centro but she can't find it in her Yahoo! Mail, I ignored it. But today, it came back to my mind and asked her if it was about her Yahoo! Mail that she was asking me the other day, and of course, she said yes, it's about Yahoo! Mail. This confused me, one because I know she's not that techno-savy as me (yabang!) and two, all the while I thought that POP forwarding is only available for Premium Yahoo! Mail accounts. 

So I checked her Centro and indeed, she was getting her Yahoo! Mail thru the Centro's Versamail application. Ok, this amuses me to the max. I asked her what she did and all she told me was she just put in her Yahoo! username and password, and clicked on the "Get" soft-button. Well, simply-put, I did the same to my Centro and lo and behold, it fetched my Yahoo! Mail. That's without entering anything on the settings. No setting-up! AMAZING!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I've just spent an hour trying to the same thing, and it won't work for me. I downloaded and configured the Sprint Mobile Mail app, instead. :P

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm from the Philippines too and I was wondering how you set up your email account. I can't get mine to work, I'm using yahoo mail. Thanks! Please email or text me at halfpipe07@yahoo.ca or 09175378250. I look forward to your reply. :D

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.