Sunday, January 17, 2010

Colleine's Gift

Colleine made a big come back this 2nd and 3rd quarter, she said earlier that she will make sure she gets back either at 2nd honor or 1st to the very least hehehe, I can never say those things even up to now. 

I always wanted to show no bias between Sean and Colleine, but sometimes, Sean being the youngest, turns out to be a baby and other people loves him for that, and with it comes gifts, specifically, cool toys. 

With Colleine, they think she's all grown up and everything, but she will always be a baby, forced to act maturely because of trishia and sean. Now I think she needs a great gift for this achievement and I'm thinking of getting her a Nintendo DS which she has been wishing for already for sometime.

I don't like to give them game consoles because it might affect their study habits. But I've seen how Colleine works, when she got her mom's cellphone, she never brought it to school. So I guess, this will test her discipline once more. 

Initially, I was thinking of getting her a cellphone for Christmas, but the cheaper ones have crappy screens, and the one that she has right now has a lot better screen resolution albeit a hand-me-down from her mom. Then I thought, perhaps, now is a good time to get her a phone, but then again, I'm thinking of giving her mom a phone for her birthday...so perhaps, the phone will just come in on Colleine's birthday this coming March.

Now I've looked around and thought of a Nintendo DS, but the dilemma right now is, whether to get her a DS lite or a DSi. The DSi is of course more expensive than the DS lite (which is a lot more prettier), hmmmm thinking, but the DSi is the newest and has much more features.....  

No comments: