Monday, August 30, 2010

My New SAPIDO Mobile Hotspot Router

After being transferred out of our old quarters, it has become very difficult for me to get online. The IT people cannot put LAN cables in every room that we have...my decision then was to subscribe to a mobile broadband and that's when I got the SUN Broadband Wireless 350 Lite

The next problem I encountered was the memory/processes the USB modem has been huggin in my ageing Apple iBook G4, than'e when I decided to get this, the SAPIDO Mobile Hotspot Router, that's the solution I got to free the RAM of my lappie. Well, it's doing fairly well, but some quirks I have with it are: supposedly it can be powede thru a 5v USB outlet but did not in my car and I can't seem to update the firmware with the one from their website.

So far so good, though the browsing speed is not at its best (probably from the ISPs side)...will still test the thing.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments: