Friday, August 27, 2010

Sony Ericsson M1i Aspen

While I was surfing the net tonight, came across this phone, it's the Sony Ericsson M1i Aspen...well I thought that this was just a concept phone, but then again, I guess SE decided to bring it out into the open market because it's now out there being sold at around P11k, it's running Windows Mobile 6.2 and has all the bells and whistles of connectivity such as HSDPA and WiFi. 

I'm an avid SE fan but lately, Sony Ericsson has not been showing any energy churning out new phones...well the Xperia X10 was supposed to be exciting but I was unimpressed. Though this M1i is running on an old OS, I can surely be sold on the design, very chic and elegant, is sure going to be a head-turner. But I'm still not to excited with the ageing OS that is known for it's hanging issues. But still...I like the looks.

No comments: