Friday, August 27, 2010

SUN Broadband Wireless Plan 350 Lite

Applied for this one and today is the first day that I'm going to use it! 

SUN Broadband Wireless is my preferred mobile broadband ISP in Metro Manila...much much better than Smart and Globe tattoo (though I can't say the same for the provinces because of it's Metro Manila only coverage). The speed is consistent and signals are very good in places where I go to.

I have been using it for some time now, perhaps a year or so...I bought one same time last year (prepaid) to satisfy my internet needs whenever there is none around. It was my rotation at Ospital ng Maynila actually that led me to buy one. 

Been satisfied with it in general, the only problem I've encountered is reloading it. I know someone who can reload my account, but on times that I really need it reload, it takes some time before she responds to my SMS'. And with the recent events, this now led me to dump the prepaid and get this plan.

I thought of this a lot of times before finally deciding to get one...it's going to be another bill to add to my thickening monthly bills...but since it's not that big and I don't really need another "unlimited" broadband account (I have a 2Mbps DSL connection at home courtesy of Globelines), I decided to get this with only 45hrs free attached to it.

I would just be using it when I'm in the hospital quarters and perhaps in Starbucks...not a fan of their paid Wifi, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf has a much better alternative to going on-line.

No comments: