Monday, November 08, 2010

The New LG Optima One P500 Android

I'm looking for a new, slightly feature-packed phone for my Sun Cellular line. Wasn't really eyeing anything above P10k, but most sub 10k phones are so hohum that wouldn't be considered as an upgrade. Well, the Nokia C3 was an option, but after my bad experience with it, it was immediately scratched off the list. Then the Android Phones came in, initially it was the Samsung Galaxy 5, then the Galaxy 3, then the HTC Wildfire...but this thing came up...the LG Optima One P500! And they'll be selling it at P12,995 SRP. But a sweeter deal cropped up. On Saturday November 13, 2010 at selected LG concept stores, for one hour, we can get this phone at half the SRP! That means, it'll only be P6495!!!! Ain't that a deal?!?

The design won't win any awards of course. HTC Sense UI is still the best among these Android phones. But then again...who cares...at that price, heck I can get two of it! I just don't know if I can really get that phone. I bet the lines will be very very very long!

3.2″ capacitive display @ 320×480 pixels
600 MHz Processor
512MB RAM
170MB internal storage
up to 32GB via microSD
HSDPA 7.2Mbps
WiFi 802.11 b/g
Bluetooth 2.1
3.15MP autofocus camera
Stereo FM Radio
GPS w/ aGPS support
1500mAh Li-Ion battery
Android 2.2 Froyo

No comments: