Saturday, November 06, 2010

Upgrading my SUN Cellular Line


lately i felt that the Samsung phone I'm using for my Sun Cellular line has become too old and bland. I guess, it's not the SUN line that really bothers me, but the phone i'm using it with.

So I decided to check around and ended up decided to upgrade the phone. So temporarily, I ditched the Samsung dumbphone and used the SUN SIM on my old Sony Ericsson M600i. Problem is, the Sony Ericsson turned out to be an old phone as well.
Thus, I decided to check out the phones in the market and boiled down to Android phones. But I'm a cheapskate...I don't want to spend P20,000 just for a phone.
At first I was eyeing SUN's promo, which gives out a Samsung Galaxy 3 smartphone...but it's a hassle to apply for a new one. That's why I decided to get an HTC Wildfire or Desire (what ever my funds can afford), and just get an add-on unlimited mobile internet on my SUN line.

Now, since the SUN is not my primary line...Globe is (on an unlimited BlackBerry Internet Service), I'm thinking of upgrading the BlackBerry too! Hehehe perhaps, the new BlackBerry Curve 3G?

No comments: