Thursday, March 22, 2012

My BlackBerry

If by the 29th (the date Globe will migrate my account from my old BlackBerry Max My Super Unli to the new iPhone Plan 1799 Unlisurf Combo) I cannot use my BlackBerry (BBM) on wifi, then it's really going to the shelf for my trusty QWERTY phone.

While in the mall earlier, I realized, that perhaps I will really be sticking it out with the iPhone as the primary phone on Globe and an Android smartphone on Smart until my contract expires on both. I still have a year on SUN and 2 years on Globe, which means a new phone every year from my providers (that is of course if I decide to stay, which I will perhaps because I want to hold on to my numbers).

I'm hoping that when my contract expires with Globe, a new iPhone #S is out to replace this one that I have now. And with Sun, if BlackBerry is still alive by then, and they've released new phones with BlackBerry 10  OS, with mobile hotspots feature, then I think it's the perfect time to switch back to the BlackBerry world.

sent using Gmail on a Motorola Xoom

No comments: